11) Apply Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR): Speaking of changing lives, properly performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation can mean the difference between a person living or dying. Statistically, CPR has been demonstrated to significantly improve the rates of survival until professional medical care can be administered.
How to apply CPR
12) Give A Public Speech: A public speech is amongst the most dreaded and poorly handled occasions for people around the world. However, being able to clearly and successfully communicate with others is essential in life. Learn how to give a proper speech, and you will be able to motivate, garner respect, and win over any crowd.
How to give a public speech
13) Change A Tire: Even if you don’t personally own a car, knowing the proper way to change a tire safely is indispensable. Every single one of us will ride in a vehicle at some point in our lives, and being the person who knows what to do when a tire blows out could make you very popular among friends. Moreover, not everyone can afford roadside assistance.
How to change a tire
14) Read A Map: The science of reading and interpreting maps has been neglected by virtually many people. This is in thanks, in part, to the meteoric rise of smartphones and GPS apps. However, what will one do when one finds oneself lost and without a phone? Learn to read and interpret a map and avoid that potential future headache.
How to read a map
15) Find North Without A Compass: One, to properly align one’s bearings, would need to orient it in reference to true North. And the easiest way to do this is with a compass. But what happens when one isn’t available? Knowing how to identify and find true North without the aid of a compass is a skill that can be learned within minutes.
How to find North without a compass
16) Build A Shelter: If you ever find yourself lost in the middle of the wilderness, however unlikely that may be, having a grip on this skill set can save your life. A makeshift shelter will provide one with warmth and protection from inclement weather.
How to build a shelter
17) Do A Push-up: We are all familiar with the health benefits of physical activity. That is, with regards to working out and getting in shape. Nevertheless, few of us have the money, time, or perseverance to commit to a gym, but we can all do a push-up. A proper push-up will work one’s entire upper body and increase one’s core strength.
How to do a push-up
18) Fix An Outlet: There are so many electricians on standby ready to repair faulty electrical outlets. But knowing how to solve these types of issues by oneself could save you hundreds of dollars and improve your self-esteem to boot. With just a few tools and a little bit of know-how, one could learn to replace a broken outlet or fixture in no time. Regardless of what many might think about this, this writer would recommend a professional as doing this yourself could get dangerous
How to fix an outlet
19) Iron Clothes: Staying sharp could create the right impression at the right time. And one way to do this is by keeping one’s clothes ironed. Most people see ironing clothes as an insufferable chore, but it could become straightforward and practical if one learns to do it properly and efficiently.
How to iron clothes
20) Tie A Knot: You never know when you may need this skill. A good knot can save a life, make a difficult job easy, or help one pass the time. Knot tying is an art and can even be a fun hobby. There are knots for every job and learning a few can save you in a pinch.
How to tie a knot
Tags: dance How to how to swim how-to cook innate ability Kiss learn to do this live on a budget skill learning survival guide survive life this is a must time management